In the past, only rural areas used Telehealth to increase service to specific populations or to consult for specific problems.Patients who have needed psychological support have certainly benefited from it.
We had a hard time getting insurance to pay for it, but now that we are almost exclusively using it for many physicians, it’s hoped that they will find the technology useful since most physicians are extremely hard to convert to new technologies.
As technology advances, our healthcare system becomes more patient-centered.In the future, healthcare will continue to grow as new technologies are developed.As of now, healthcare represents 18% of GDP and will reach 20% by 2025.
A growing body of research suggests that oral health is closely linked to other parts of the body, making this a crisis of public health.
At night and on weekends, however, primary care physicians are able to fulfill their mission of providing affordable oral healthcare for as many people as possible by taking on remote patients.
Many 24/7 clinics offer video conferencing as an alternative to traditional General Physician surgeries for those with busy schedules.
Care homes for the elderly (generally) in good health have already agreed to allow their staff to measure blood pressure and temperature while the main consultation is held via video link.
In order to make the experience as easy as possible for patients, we eliminate the need for 30+ in-office visits that traditionally accompany orthodontic treatment, as well as allowing doctors and patients to work remotely through portal and in-treatment video calls.
Why to Choose Telehealth?
Healthcare is undergoing rapid advancements in the field of telehealth, which offers both patients and doctors an opportunity to interact in a digital environment. The result is better, quicker, more effective access to healthcare facilities through telehealth.
The advantages of telehealth applications include their cooperative features, which benefit both the patient and the doctor, and they tend to be a more convenient alternative than traditional healthcare methods.
Below is a list of the reasons why telehealth applications are a better option for providing better access to healthcare.
- By using telehealth applications, patients no longer have to schedule prior appointments or wait in waiting rooms for hours to get medical help, as the average wait time for connecting with a doctor on a telehealth app is three minutes.
- Patients can book appointments remotely and contact a doctor as quickly as they wish.
- Communication is facilitated by audio & video calls and instant messages, which allow patients to inquire about issues after appointments even when their appointment has ended.
- Interested patients can book their own appointments using the appointment management features of telehealth apps.
- The use of artificial intelligence and the Internet of Things allows patients to have a more accurate and affordable diagnosis and treatment.
- Patients’ records are kept safe and confidential by security protocols.
- Both patients and doctors will be able to easily access and manage their medical records using this solution, as well as transfer them to lab technicians as needed.
- Telehealth/telemedicine apps have become more accurate and smooth as the Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act (HIPAA) has been incorporated.
Telehealth can not only be as useful as in-person care, but that it really contributes to improving patient outcomes vs. the traditional methodology.
Telehealth has a massive role to play in the future of medicine. Clinicians gain adaptability, a new revenue provenance, and the fulfillment of helping their patients feel better.Contact Us for better outcome.